Maselifuh Admin replied

295 weeks ago

ERROR_GETTING_IMAGES

Batman: Dead End Full Movie Free Download

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b Life isn't fair. The Joker escapes from Arkham Asylum. Bruce Wayne puts on his Batman suit, mask, and cape, and goes in pursuit. He's soon found the Joker and begins a fight to subdue the red-eyed, sneering villain. Then, suddenly, things take a surprising turn: the Joker becomes the least of Batman's worries. New enemies appear: it'sif he's found himself in another set of comic books. Can he hold his own?
The Joker has escaped from Arkham and Batman must once again bring him in - once and for all. Unfortunately for the bat, there is something even more sinister than the Joker waiting in the alley for the dark knight detective..
With apologies to Adam West, this is the only actor, Clark Bartram, I could almost believe is "really" Batman. It's too bad that they could never make the half a million dollar movie this would be if it was full length. The studios and copyright holders would never allow it. Most of the money comes from merchandising these days and I suspect that's all they're interested inapposed to making a good movie.<br/><br/>The problem with this feature is first and foremost too short. Just when things look grim for Batman it ends. I wanted to see more!<br/><br/>If I were a producer and Sandy Collora showed me thisan example of what he would do I would back the movie.
This is an 8-minute film (6 minutes without credits) by writer and director Sandy Collora. He has had a career before this short piece here and also worked after it on several movies. The Batman in here actually reminded me a bit of Bale's approach to the role, in terms of body language and also the voice. The Jokes is almost always in these fan films, butlonghe is portrayednicelyhere, it's all good. The dialog between him and Batman was also nicely done. Sadly, with the disappearance of The Jokes, this one goes really south. These slime-spitting creatures in massive costumes did not add anything for me at all and they make up half the film pretty much. That's why I had to correct my rating from 6 down to 4 and cannot particularly recommend it. Final note: Sad to see Andrew Koenig gone, he really raised the bar for this one.

Potboiler full movie with english subtitles online downloadRe\Visioned: Tomb Raider Animated Series in hindi 720pThe Young Indiana Jones Chronicles full movie download in hindithe One Mile One Life full movie download in hindi5 Continents… 10 Countries… and More Than 59 Thousand Miles! hd mp4 downloadEpisode 1.8 movie in hindi free downloadTo Live and Die in L.A. full movie download 1080p hdRide or Die tamil pdf downloaddownload Ichi - O AssassinoAkaKILL! Theater: 8th Elimination - Folktale: Estaro full movie in hindi free download hd 1080p

last edited 217 weeks ago by Maselifuh
Please log in to post a reply.